I got an insane deal on Sam's Club Plus membership. At the last minute, I decided to look for a Groupon gift card to get this deal. I don't like using my debit cards online and I also earn gas points at Von's/Safeway and Ralph's/Kroger. Ralph's was in my way home, and boy did I get lucky!
The cashier asked if I planned to add $50 to the variable amount Groupon gift card. She suggested I try to log into the Ralph's app, that I could save $10 or so on it. I hadn't been able to log into the Ralph's app the last time I tried, but I do use the Von's app a lot. I managed to log in and find the digital coupon. Here's the deal:
1. Add $15/2 eCoupon to Talphs card via app or online
2. Buy 2 or more $25 Groupon gift cards
*** Save $15, w/Ralph's eCoupon
OOP $35, get $50 in gift cards
3. Apply 2 $25 cards to Groupon via app or website.
4. Purchase Sam's Plus membership for $45 ($142.94 value).
5. Print out Groupon certificate and sign up at your local Sam's Club ($100 value).
6. Receive $29 Sam's Club gift card, PLUS coupons for a rotisserie chicken, salsa, and cupcakes ($22.94 value). Coupons valid until July 27!
7. Use the 100 gas points you earned at Ralph's to save 10 cents/gallon on gas!!!
OOP is $35, but overall value is $154.94, including Sam's Club Plus membership, $5 Groupon balance, $20 Sam's Club gift card, and food vouchers PLUS gas savings.
*** Hurry! Only 2 days left on the Groupon offer!